Why did you choose the name ‘Uniquely Designed Kids’ as your business name?
When we were deciding on a name for our business, we wanted a name that would have a meaning to what we were trying to achieve in the products that we sell. We have 3 beautiful children all unique and different to how they learn. Our eldest son having been diagnosed with Autism at an early age and our daughter with dyslexia, we know that every child is made (designed) differently. So, we try to choose toys and educational equipment that will support the learning and advancements of children (kids) with special needs.
Is the ‘Livarge’ brand owned by Uniquely Designed Kids?
Yes, this is our own brand.
What type of warranty comes with your products?
Yes, All our products come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Have the timber toys been tested?
Yes, the ‘Livarge’ branded toys and educational equipment have all been tested to Australian standards
- AS/NZS 8124.3:2012/AMDT 1:2016 Safety of Toys – Part 3: Migration of Certain Elements
- Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Consumer Protection Notice No. 11
of 2011), Diethylhexyl Phthalate (DEHP)
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2019 – Safety Aspects Related to Mechanical and Physical
Properties (Excepted Labelling check as per client’s request)
- AS/NZS 8124.2:2016 – Safety of Toys: Flammability
- *Physical and mechanical test as Australian Trade Practice Act 1974 with Consumer
Protection Notice NO. 14 of 2003 Consumer Product Safety Standard for Toys for
Children up to and Including 36 Months of Age
*=only “Balance Egg and Cup” was tested
If you require to see the report, please email us and we will be more than happy to help with your enquiry.
Other branded toys and educational equipment are supplied to us by a third party company and therefore testing is the responsibly of those parties. If a report is required, we can ask those parties for a copy on your behave.
Why Should I Become a Member?
You can come any time and access most site content without being a member. But we think you’ll get more out of uniquelydesignedkids.com.au if you participate. Once you’re a member—yes, it’s free—you can sign up for our monthly newsletter, comment on stories, and access special content like PDF downloads. Be assured that none of your information will be shared with anyone.
How Do I Become a Member?
Joining Uniquelydesignedkids.com.au is simple. We just ask for the basics and you’re in. If you’re ready you can register now.
I tried to register, but I receive an error message saying my email address is already registered. What do I do?
This means we have your email address already on file. Try one of the following:
- You may have already registered. Try to sign in with your username and password.
- If you don’t remember your password, click ‘Forgot Password?’ and we will email it to you.
- If neither of the above works, contact us and we will help you out.